AS SEEN IN
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Saved My Skin
Skin Perfecting Serum
- JeannieVerified BuyerReviewingAMLA | Booster OilI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type BalancedRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoBad smell
This oil was moisturizing and brightening but it smells too bad to use. The smell even got onto my pillowcase. It smells like rotting hay. Apparently they don't accept returns on items purchased with promo codes.
- Katy D.Verified BuyerReviewingAMLA | Booster OilI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern Wrinkles/Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Dryness/DehydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the Amla booster oil!
I’m so thankful I found this oil. I add it to a vitamin C serum. Love the way it feels.
- HirokaVerified BuyerReviewingAMLA | Booster OilI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern Clogged Pores, Dryness/DehydrationRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoperfectskin
my skin is growing every day ! brilliant and smooth skin
- Audrey B.Verified BuyerReviewingAMLA | Booster OilI do not recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type BalancedSkin Concern Wrinkles/Fine LinesRated 1 out of 5 stars8 months agoSmelt bad
Had obviously gone off
- BBVerified BuyerReviewingAMLA | Booster OilI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern Sensitivity, Redness, Dryness/DehydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoHoly Grail!
Extremely fast penetrating oil. Leaves absolutely no oily residue or greasiness, even in current hot and humid climate. Moisturizes and calms redness and irritation, including my rosacea. Amazing also on insect bites, calms itchiness. I tried so many oils over the years, rose hip, argan, marula, cacay, etc... ; with the exception of cacay, I always found them overrated. This is by far the best in terms of results and skin compatibility.