Fulfilled by our friends at LONDONTOWN
An invigorating treat for tired feet.
Foot Scrub - 4.2 oz / 120 g
WHAT IT IS
The perfect pre-pedicure prep so you can put your best foot forward, always. This is a scrub that instantly revitalizes while nourishing dry, aching feet. Tough calluses and dry patches are smoothed away as the natural sugar crystals dissolve into a luxurious, nutrient-dense base. Softness is restored as a blend of aromatic essential oils awaken the senses and rejuvenate skin.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
- Buffs and refines dry, rough skin to reveal smoother soles and softer heels
- Combines powerful exfoliation and comforting moisture to improve the look of flaky dryness
- Natural sugar crystals (a skin-loving alternative to salt-based exfoliators) melt into a creamy base of Shea Butter and nourishing oils
- Moisture-locking emollients replenish and restore healthy hydration levels
- An uplifting blend of Clary Sage, Lemon, and Peppermint Oils provide cooling relief to achy feet, all while imparting the most divine fragrance for a sensorial, spa-like experience
- Packaged in a tube made of consumer recycled plastic
GOOD TO KNOW
- Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and gluten
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Exfoliating Sugar
- Nutrient-rich, moisturizing Coconut, Jojoba Oil, and Sunflower Seed Oils
- Deeply moisturizing Shea Butter
- Soothing, grounding Clary Sage Oil
- Invigorating Peppermint Oil
- Rejuvenating Lemon Peel Oil
HOW TO USE
In shower, massage onto feet then rinse thoroughly. To use as a pre-pedicure spa treat, start by soaking feet in warm water to prep and soften skin. Apply scrub to damp feet, then massage in circular motions for 1- 2 minutes (concentrating on tougher areas, like the heels). Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with pedikur Foot Balm. For best results, use 1-3 times a week.