AS SEEN IN
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Best oil cleanser
New to Using Oil
- Allison D.Verified BuyerReviewingSILK | Premier Cleansing OilI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern Acne/Blemishes, Sensitivity, Wrinkles/Fine LinesRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoClear skin
Silk Premier cleansing oil leaves my face clear of the adult acne I have had for 30 years without making my skin dry or flakey like all of the acne solutions I have tried. I am so glad I found this product, and the smell is so nice too. I use this with a wrung out warm natural fibre cloth.
- SunitaReviewingSILK | Premier Cleansing Oil TravelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Feels amazing on my skin and they truly have excellent customer service.
- Rikki F.Verified BuyerReviewingSILK | Premier Cleansing Oil TravelI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern Acne/Blemishes, Sensitivity, Dryness/DehydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAmazing!
Obsessed with this cleansing oil. Has helped out sooo much with my acne and is great to use to help remove makeup. Cannot recommend this enough.
- Lynzi C.Verified BuyerReviewingSILK | Premier Cleansing Oil TravelI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern Sensitivity, Acne/Blemishes, Dryness/Dehydration, Wrinkles/Fine Lines, Hyperpigmentation/Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSimply wonderful!
I am in absolute love with Silk! I have a very sensitive, reactive, eczema suffering complexion and this oil keeps all my issues in check without any aggravation. The oil glides across skin grabbing impurities leaving my skin clean, moisturized and got that glow we all chase. I will not go without this oil, customer for life!
- Alexis N.Verified BuyerReviewingSILK | Premier Cleansing Oil TravelI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type BalancedSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation/Dark Spots, Wrinkles/Fine LinesRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoEarly in my trial
I’ve only been using this cleanser for a few days now. So far it feels lovely on my face and I just feel I’m doing something beneficial for my skin as I’m washing my face. The only reason I gave 3 starts instead of five is because I did have a few red bumps develop. Nothing major. Not a huge breakout by any means. So I’m thinking it’s just part of an adjustment process my skin is goin through.