M.S. Skincare is an American luxury skincare and lifestyle brand built on the core belief that all things are interconnected.
Guided by the wisdom of Ayurveda, we believe that skin is a reflection of its ecosystem, both inner and outer.
(Ayur) means life, (Veda) means knowledge or science.
For more than 5,000 years,
Ayurveda has offered a universal system of healing, wellness, and beauty that honors this interconnectedness.
It is a sacred archive of knowledge to master the science of living in harmony with self and with the collective.
M.S. Skincare is reverently rooted in this system.
With modern formulas featuring time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients, we believe that beautiful skin is an alchemy of wellness. That beauty is a natural consequence of holistic living.
Borne of founder Anit Hora's Indian heritage, the story of M.S Skincare officially began in 2012 but has been a lifetime in the making.
M.S Skincare is Modern Ayurvedic Living.
Quality & Values
- We choose ethically sourced ingredients of uncompromising quality from conscientious artisanal suppliers.
- Founder Anit Hora personally curates every ingredient while building relationships with small ateliers and farmers who care as much about our mission as we do.
- We research the entire supply chain and the journey of each botanical from cultivation to extraction, ensuring purity and excellence.
- We scrutinize all options for information on health and safety hazards including hormone disruption, toxicity and infertility.
- Simply put, sustainable packaging matters.
- Everything from our tissue paper to wrapping materials is selected with sustainability in mind. Our tissue paper supplier contributes to global reforestation, our wrap is biodegradable, our packing tape is paper-based and our partially recycled packaging boxes are recyclable.
- We choose glass for our bottles and jars because unlike other materials, like plastic or aluminum, it does not leach toxic chemicals into the product. It's also easily upcycled or recycled while not compromising the glass quality or structure.
When you choose M.S. Skincare, you support:
- LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED
- PALM OIL FREE
- MADE IN THE USA
- CLEAN FORMULATION
We broaden our ethical standards to include our suppliers and only work with like-minded partners.
Our suppliers share our eco-friendly and cruelty-free values and uphold green living practices.